Authorization form to leave the territory of the United Mexican States for girls, boys, adolescents or persons under legal guardianship This form must be filled out by whoever exercises parental authority or legal guardianship of the girl, boy, adolescent or persons under legal guardianship in terms of civil law, when traveling accompanied by a third party of legal age or traveling alone, both Mexicans and foreigners. With the condition of stay of permanent residence, temporary resident or temporary resident student in the country, and will be in force for 180 days from its elaboration. For more information visit the following page